Tuesday, October 18, 2016

If You Love Jenny ...



Ok, this is a really quick post. Yeah I know that seems wrong when it comes to me and my writing. I'm listening to a pod cast of Jenny Lawson on The League of Awkward Unicorns! It's really good so click on this link and listen while you're playing games online. Come on, admit it, I know you do it 'cause that's what I do, too.

Here's the link:
http://leagueofawkwardunicorns.com/episodes/episode-18-nobody-wants-bloodsports-in-their-home-with-jenny-lawson/

She's got a new book out, too. This one is for all of you who love to color. It's a great way to deal with anxiety. If you aren't a crafter try coloring to trick your mind into calming down ( if you have any mental problems you know it's always trying to trick you so get even with it). I'm not putting a link since I don't know if you shop at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or local but go to her blog and find out more about it!
http://thebloggess.com

Just in case you didn't know I'm a big fan of hers and own her other books and will get this one too even though I don't color.



I'll get back to Alice quotes next post. I just had to share this :)